Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednespiration: Fall Look

Wednesday Inspiration or Wednespiration as I'll call it, will focus on anything that I've found recently that has inspired me. Hopefully it will inspire you as well!


One of the many things I love about Anthropologie is the way they style their clothing pieces together. I also love how this week's home page shows you a way to transition your summer dresses into fall by layering. What a fantastic way of wearing that summer dress you love into the fall season!


You can also layer a chunky sweater over your favorite summer tank top. Don't forget some killer heels or cute boots and a fabulous satchel to complete the look for fall!
fall lookFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

(created on polyvore by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello!

thanks for stopping by and commenting! hope you enjoyed the post... have a lovely day!

xoxo,
sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails