Mu husband and I love a good burger. We love going to In-N-Out for their protein burgers and decided to make some at home.
1 pound of ground beef
1 small onion
sliced cheese (American or your choice)
salt and pepper for taste
1 head of ice burg lettuce
2 roma tomatoes
PAM or cooking spray for pan
- Take ground beef, 3-4 mushrooms chopped, a quarter of chopped onion, a couple of dashes of salt, and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make patties (desired thickness)
- Spray stainless steel pan with cooking spray
- Cook patties on both sides until brown.
- Place slice of cheese on patties and place in oven for 10 additional minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice the rest of the onion and mushrooms-- saute in pan with olive oil.
Do you have a favorite burger recipe? Have you tried a protein burger before? It's a delicious way to enjoy a burger without the added calories from the bun.