Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tip Tuesday: Lashes

Most women want longer lashes. I know I do! The only options seem to be to use lash growth serums or wear false lashes (either that or get some GREAT mascara but mascara can only do so much). For almost a year, I've been using a lash growth serum called RapidLash purchased at Costco. RapidLash is an eyelash renewal serum that does the following:
  • Innovative high-performance formula helps thicken the appearance of and improve the condition of your lashes and brows
  • The appearance of seductive looking brows and lashes in 4-6 weeks
  • Powerful Polypeptides provide effective protection against breakage and naturally supports stronger more voluminous lashes
  • Vital proteins and vitamins help replenish and fortify lashes and brows.

Here are a couple of pictures of my lashes last summer before using the product.
As you can see, the lashes are not as thick or dark.
Here are a couple of pictures of my lashes this summer.
You can really see the length here.


I can see even more of a difference whenever I use mascara. My lashes have definitely gotten longer and more full. You can purchase this on Costco.com for only $74.99 for two tubes. Each tube lasts for about 4-6 months. You must use it nightly. You apply it like eyeliner on top of your lash line. Do NOT get it into your eyes or else it will sting! You must be patient with it and you will see results after a few months.

Have you tried a lash growth serum before? What are your secrets for longer, fuller lashes?

ps: This is my review of how the product worked for me. I purchased the product on my own and was not paid to review it.

1 comment:

  1. I use this, too...and the most important part is to use it every! night! You will not get the full results if you forget one or two nights...

    That's just my two cents. ;) Hope people find it helpful!

    ReplyDelete

hello!

thanks for stopping by and commenting! hope you enjoyed the post... have a lovely day!

xoxo,
sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails