Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blooming

Wedding Season is in full bloom and I couldn't be happier! Despite the fact that my regular day job is less that satisfying and somewhat draining, I am always pretty excited for each wedding. I think it's time for a career change soon but that in itself is a brand new post.

Here's what's been going on in the past few months: Christine & I assisted Esther with this wedding which got featured on The Wedding Chicks!
We were able to work with an amazing photographer-- Scott Andrews.

Christine & I coordinated this wedding for Annie & Harrison which was featured on Green Wedding Shoes. This wedding was truly a labor of love. There were so many details that we had to set up but it all came together beautifully.
The images were taken by the talented husband and wife duo of He & She Photo. Erin (She) was 8 months pregnant during this wedding! They were assisted by the talented Dannee Astin.

I am so lucky to be working with such talented ladies and have the opportunity to work with a variety of talented vendors who are passionate and love what they do. It is truly inspiring! You can see more lovely images from those two events by clicking on the links above.

I just assisted two more weddings the past 2 weeks. I will be back with those images shortly. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello!

thanks for stopping by and commenting! hope you enjoyed the post... have a lovely day!

xoxo,
sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails