Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Sample Sales

Look at what I got in my inbox this morning:


I love her handbags. Retail value of her handbags are anywhere from $300-$600. You can score some of her bags for $150-350 at her sample sales. I first became a fan of Rebecca Minkoff when I saw her bags on some of blogs I read. My first RM bag was a Morning After Mini Bag (MAM) in Peacock (a teal color) with her signature gold-toned hardware. I love how her bags are roomy because I tend to carry everything and anything. I also have 3 other handbags from RM (a 3 zip MAC- Morning After Clutch- in eggshell, Morning After Hobo in Chocolate Brown, and Elisha in Black.) As you can see, I have plenty of her bags but not as many as some girls I read about online. I think I would like to add 1 or 2 more to my collection but I'm in no hurry.

I definitely encourage you to go to a sample sale to purchase her bags-- great deals! The leather on most of her bags are high quality. I'm not sure if it's as great as her previous collections since she is much more popular so I think she gets her bags made in China vs. America.

I love purchasing the bags at the sample sales because I can actually touch the bags and feel the leather. During past sample sales, the designer made bags specifically for the sale. How cool is that! She is also usually there the first day of the sale.

When: Fri. Dec 3- Sat Dec. 4 (10- 8pm), Sun. Dec. 5 (11-5pm)
Where: 8211 W. 3rd Street, Los Angeles, Ca 90048

1 comment:

hello!

thanks for stopping by and commenting! hope you enjoyed the post... have a lovely day!

xoxo,
sally

Related Posts with Thumbnails